9.12.06

Dear Santa

This Xmas I would love it if you could leave a SKYLINE in my driveway please. Love Clare.

Today Dhillon came over in the afternoon to have a swim .. he can't actually swim so he kinda blobbed around in the water a bit lol. Tomass came over too to drop off an invitation to his wedding.
Then JT came to pick me up to go to dinner and .. after months and months of nagging, today he let me drive his car ^_^ LOVE IT!!! Goes about 10 times faster than Bob, looks HOT, sounds HOT .. woo! lol We went into the city and ate at Automatic at Crown. I had penne carbonara and he had chicken ceaser salad. I then had some ice cream, boysenberry flavour, and then we went to Crown Bakery to look for a cake for Jt's mate, and then we walked all the friggen way from Swanston St down Collins St to find KK which was at the Spencer St end X_x. The I drove home again ^_^

And then when I got out of the car he gave me an xmas pressie awww s2 .. nice nice perfume, love it .. Gucci - Envy Me

No comments: