26.12.06

Xmas

So Christmas is over, thank god lol. Went to the granparents for lunch yesterday, turkey and salad. Was OK, Nan teared up as usual, Pa was OK and me and Robyn drank champage (which is what made it all bearable lol). Swapped presents after eating, I did a good job this year, everyone loved their presents ^_^ I got some smelly bath stuff from Nan and Pa, nothing from Robyn and Mum cos we're gonna go shopping this week in the sales and buy stuff then.

Was going to go Kandy last night, but there were some issues during the week and by the time it was sorted out I didn't have a ticket and didn't really wanna line up in the cold and wet waiting to get it. Hope all the guys had fun, I'm a bit sad I didn't get to see everyone, but oh well, life goes on aye. Dhillon came over for about 20 minutes .. that's all the time his spent with me this long weekend .. nice huh?

Today I cleaned my room and the upstairs family room. That one hasnt been done for about a year, so ended up taking me 3 hours .. but it all looks nice now n that's what matters, plus mum won't nag me for a while now.

Now am I going to cook dinner .. soft shell taco's mm mmmm ^_^

No comments: