4.12.06

Happy Summertime Bitches

Friday night went to watch 'The Prestige' with Dhillon on Friday. Was a good movie with a twist at the end you didn;t really see coming. Slept at his house, and yes I got some sleep over the snoring, but he made me wake up early cos he had to do some cleaning (which he didn;t even do) so I came hom and slept till 1pm.

Saturday night was Kryal Castle, a rave at Ballarat. Left here about 730, got there about 9. Met up with Jess, Anna and Sid, Winda, Paulo, Addy, Will, Phavy, Kieu, Krisa, hubby etc etc .. The rave was ok, not quite what I was expecting and it was freeeeeezing cold, like 5 degrees. Got some nice smacky pills so sat on the floor as usual, Mr Dhillon drank his drinks too fast so he was smashed for a bit too lol. Left at about 4, and I'm glad Dhillon was driving cos I was pretty mashed, the reflectors and road signs kept popping out of nowhere and I could see 4 of each lol.

Slept at Dhillon's again, stoopid sattered sleep where ur not sure if ur dreaming or hallucinating and had to pee every 2 hours lol. Dhillon passed out, he was snoring hard and I poked him n squished his nose to wake him up so he would shutup but he slept straight through it .. dead to the world .. idiot lol.

Had an interview today, I guess it went OK .. we'll see next week.

No comments: