The room was rather large, with 400 people expected to come I guess it was meant to be large lol. We had soup for entree while the awards were being presented. Steak or chicken for mains and some sort of mousse type slice or sticky date pudding for desert. I wasn't on a table with Dhillon as he kinda decided to come at the last minute, but only cos I RSVP'd for him lol. Stalker was around somewhere but she was very out of the way so didn't need to worry about her. Drank lots of champagne, danced around, watch Dhillon go for drink after drink lol.
Got to the end of the night and he wanted to go out (he was off his nut by this stage) but Robyn did't, so after some heated discussion we sent her home in a taxi and went with Jimmy to some bar/club called Saints. Stayed there for about an hour and then Jimmy wanted to head to Love Machine. They went off and me and Dhillon caught a cab home. Poor boy had to stop to spew and then slept on my shoulder the whole way home. I had to walk behind him on the stairs to stop him falling backwards. He passed out in bed while I got undressed and jumped in with him. We stayed in till about 1pm and then headed out for KFC before dropping him home.
Photos are available on my MSN Spaces site. I dunno the URL so if you have me on your MSN then just click me lol.
me & sister
pretty photo .. drunko photo lol



No comments:
Post a Comment