I am generous with my money. If I ask someone to come out I will, most of the time, pay for their food, maybe a drink, depending who it is and how much of course lol. If I know in advance that the person I want to spend time with has no cash I will happily pay for everything.
Believe it or not, I'm not always so flushed with cash, and when I don't offer to pay for things some people seem to expect that I will cos they are used to it. I think it's really rude to be honest. When I haven't offered to pay (most likely cos I don't have the spare money) and the person I'm out with asks to borrow off me, assuring they will pay me back, I do in fact expect this to be paid back at the earliest possible convenience. And I admit, I do hold a hope that some day these people I have spent money on will one day shout me back. Doesn't seem to happen though.
So guess what, I'm not paying for you anymore cos I'm sick of being walked all over and used like an ATM.
Thankyou bye.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment