Wowee it's hot. Imagine your bedroom, with no air-con, upstairs, with a laptop and huge screen TV on .. HOT!!!! Bring on tomorrow's cool change please!
Friday night Dhillon and I went to watch Vantage Point at Glen Waverly, mainly so I could get out of the heat of my room and into the air conditioned comfort of the cinema. It was weird the movie, but I enjoyed it, had a nice twist about half way through. I also went to the gym on Friday, first time in a week cos of my illness. It was hard work lol.
Saturday I bludged around the house as Dhillon was out playing paintball for his friends bucks day/night. They had a BBQ after so I picked up Krisa in the evening and we headed in to Crown for late dinner and a later movie. We watched The Other Boleyn Girl (chick flick) which was really very good. Drove her home then got home around 3am! Crazy.
Sunday I slept in the lay on my bed sweating all day, nothing exciting at all lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment