Friday afternoon Krisa’s mum, also known as Mama K, came to pick me up for Krisa’s farewell evening. We had a great chat in the car on the way to their house where the lady in question was busy getting ready. We fought the footy traffic in to Docklands just in time to meet up with Trang and Lynh at Yum Cha Dragon. Mai was running late so we kicked off the all-you-can-eat yum cha without her. We all scoffed chicken and corn soup, sang choi bao, various steamed and fried dumplings, prawn toast, spring rolls, stir fried vegies, chicken in black bean sauce, mango pudding and coconut jelly. My lord we were so full! The pants I was wearing were tight when I got there, I’m lucky they hadn’t split open at the end! After dinner we drove from Docklands to Little Bourke St which took us 40 minutes due to, yep you guessed it, footy traffic. We met up with some of Krisa’s other friends at Chi Lounge, Dhillon and Raj also met us there. Krisa was nicely tanked on the free drinks she was receiving when we left at 1am. After driving Krisa and Raj home, Dhillon dropped me off and I finally curled up in bed at 3am!
Saturday I had a sleep in before the first netball game of the spring season. We have gone up a grade and unfortunately lost our first game. We were playing in the rain and missing two of our normal shooters so a loss was expected, we were only down by 2 though! I spent the evening, and all of Sunday, in the house catching up on TV shows. Dhillon also popped by on Sunday afternoon for a little while.
1 comment:
Loves all you can eat Yum Cha =]
Post a Comment