Friday I was expecting to have some Dhillon time, but he called me and said he wanted to go out with the boys. After the required ribbing I said it was OK for him to go. Turns out he lost his wallet that night … serves him right lol.
Saturday we played netball and lost, badly. I was so red from running from running about for an hour. After netball Suzanna, Krisa, Cassie and I met up with Mai at Spaghetti Junction for a feed. We all had Nandos except Suze who was craving Hungry Jacks. After we ate we cruised to Cassie’s house in Dromana, said hello to her puppies, got changed and made our way to the Peninsula Hot Springs. We were booked in for their Dine and Bathe package so we hit up the thermal pools for an hour and a half before dinner. The food was delicious, I had spinach and ricotta tortolini which was dressed in a butter sauce and really delicious. After dinner we jumped back in the pools for another hour before heading home. It was so relaxing, especially after the netball game. I wish it was closer so I could go and soak more often.
Sunday I had a lazy day, in the late afternoon Dhillon and I went to check out a share house in Brunswick. The house and couple offering the room were lovely, but unfortunately the room was too small for me to be able to fit my bedroom furniture in. Oh well. I was contacted today by a girl who has a room in the city. She seems pretty cool but we will see!
Last but definitely not least, today is the 10th anniversary of my Dad’s passing. I don’t feel sad, I remember him with a smile these days. 10 years is a freakin long time though, I feel old =\
1 comment:
moo moo the more i'm friends with you the more i love you. <3
dine and bathe was so so so so good. rip daddy moo xx
Post a Comment