13.9.10

September

Friday after work Dhillon and I watched The Other Guys at Glen Waverley. We were hungry so we got some hot chips from Burger Edge to eat in the cinema. They were pretty yummy and the movie was really funny!

Saturday Dhillon went to help his friend move house so I went out to lunch with my girlfriends from high school, Nathalie and Mele. We went to Sofia’s in Burwood and had a feast and a chat. We all had pasta and brought the leftovers home. I only just finished it off for dinner last night!

Sunday Dhillon and I went out for lunch at Airstream Cafe in Glen Waverley. I had the Hawaiian pizza which was really good. After lunch I made my way home as a lady was coming to pick up Ninja’s old transport cage that I was giving away. The lady taking it said she will use it for transporting her rescued bunnies so I’m glad it’s going to a good home.

No comments: