21.9.10

September

11 days till moving day and I have barely started packing. Typical me leaving things to the last minute … oh well!

Friday night I chilled at home with a bottle of Moscato and watched some TV. Saturday Dhillon came with me to netball, which we unfortunately lost. In the evening we made our way to one of the northern suburbs for Dhillon’s friend’s housewarming. We had a few drinks and some pizza and then they pumped the Indian music and started dancing. I sat back and watched the show!

Sunday morning I scooted over to Robyn and Marty’s house to get some boxes. I ended up hanging out for a couple of hours before Andrew Smootie messaged me he was coming out to Car City so I went to pick him up at Ringwood Station. We had a look at a few cars then headed to Box Hill for a snack at China Bar before he headed off home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss China Bar :(

And I miss you!

And I miss Smootie too!