26.1.07

Blast from the Past

Last night went to Linx event at the Vatican called Honey. Krisa picked me up .. and made me wear a skirt and heels X_x .. and we headed to pick up Lasie and into the city. Parked at Crown and met up with their boys who then decided they wanted to eat Maccas. As they were eating some random fight broke out, some guys were accusing another guy of stealing their mobile phone. The guy they were accusing jumped behind the Maccas counter to stay away from the other guys. They argued over the counter until Crown security and the cops came. It was abit gay lol.

Went to the club and saw hmm Phuongie, Thi and Tin, Linx, Phi, Jenny, Miriam, Addy and his crew and I think thats all. I met Thi's new gf .. who turns out to be my ex's cousin's ex gf .. we used to hang out all the time when I was with my ex, we even went on a road trip together. Thi knows her by her english name and I knew her by her Viet name so that's why it never clicked. When he introduced us I was like 'I'm sure I know you from somewhere' and she's like 'You're Truong's ex?!' LOL

The club itself was pretty shit, the venu is long and skinny so there's really no room to dance cos everyone is walking around and pushing and it was really hot and stuffy inside and my feet were KILLING me.

This morning I had a dream I had my legs cut off, just above my knees clean through the bone, and then reattached so I had this scar around both legs and I couldn't run or walk properly cos the wounds hadn't healed and then bones were not joint together properly yet.. weird.

No comments: