Thursday after work went to the beach with Krisa, Jonni, Khanh n some others. Went to Chelsea, but the time we got there the weather had started to cool, but the water was still warm, although i didn't swim. After the beach we went to eat at Glen Waverly and headed home.
Yesterday was ok .. kind of had a fight with Dhillon and he gave me the silent treatment at work all day lol. It's all ok now but yea, I was stoopid, said something dumb which he took the wrong way and yeh.. Me the bad girl =[
Today went to Chaddy with Vinh to watch Happy Feet. It was soo good lol, we were both giggling like lil kids, especially at Ramone and the lil mexican penguins. Also wandered round the shops for a bit and had lunch. I managed to find a little cardigan for the wedding tomorrow so I'm happy ^_^
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment