6.1.07

Oh so the very hotness

HI! .. It's hot. 10pm and it's still 28 degrees and the wind is blowing like crazy. I wanna sleep at Dhillons .. his house has air con lol but I cant, boohoo

Last night after work went with the boy to Chadstone to try and find a dress for the wedding on Sunday and a red bikini top. Found neither so I think I'll just wear the red dress from awards night with a black cardigan over the top so it's not too full on. As for the bikini top, I can't seem to find a nice red one I like.

After Chaddy we stopped at Burwood 24hour KMart and I bought Super Mario Bros game for my DS. Yay it's so cool, I think I'm gonna get addicted hehe. After we hired Click on DVD and watched it at Dhillons. He was drinking some weird beer which smelled like toilet water .. it was disgusting lol. The I slept over there in the nice cool air conditioned comfort and he didnt snore! Yay aww.

Today we woke up at 8, then snoozed till like 930 and I drove the boy and his housemate to Thomastown so he could take his car to the mechanic to be fixed. They recon by Tuesday so that should be good, I won't have to pick him up in the mornings anymore lol.

No comments: