01-01-07
I am very tired .. went to Krisa's in the afternoon adn we went to eat at Springvale. Picked up Lasie and got ready to go to the city. Caught a train in and went to Crown for a bit. Met up with the girl's mates and headed off to QBH. Looks nice in there, it has been renovated since the last time I went and is not a bad venue after all. Main room had house music (bleh) and upstairs in the boiling hot room was rNb.
Left about 230 and we were going to catch a taxi but decided to get the train home instead. Had to wait almost an hour because we just missed the one before. Squished into the train and had a nice long standing up train ride home lol. Slept on Krisa's couch for maybe 2 hours, drove them to Glen Wavery cos they're hardkore and going to Sunshine People the rave today .. came home .. now I'm dead lol -.-
New years resolution is to stop eating so much junk food and make my serving sizes smaller .. I really eat too much X_x
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment