Last night after work I headed off to my doctor. I've been getting pain in the left side of my chest and down my arm. It wasn't bad pain and would only really last a few minutes so I wasn't worried about heart problems until this week when my fingers started to tingle. So off I went to my doctor just in case and it turns out I've got a pinched nerve, so no more weights for me and no lifting heavy stuff with my left arm until it calms down.
Today I've got a day off work and soon I'm heading out for a haircut. After I'm going to pick up Krisa then we're going to the city to meet Lasie and take her out for her suprise birthday present. I want to write what it is but I won't just in case she reads it between now and tonite lol .. which she won't cos she's at work .. but just in case lol.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment