14.5.07

Fishing

Saturday Dhillon had to work so I took him in some lunch and then did some grocery shopping for dinner. He came over after he finished and we grabbed a couple of DVD's and I cooked him tacos for dinner Yum ^_^ He stayed over .. and snored .. and for something new, he decided to roll on top of me in his sleep so not only did I have half a centimeter of bed space, I also had his arm and leg on top of me lol .. hog .. needless to say I didn't get much sleep.

Sunday we got up early and after brekki at Maccas (it's been a long time lol) we headed to Dave's house and went out to Mornington to do some fishing. Didn't actually catch anything, just starfish, but it was a nice day to sit in the sun, chomp on some sausages and have a few drinks (which turned into a few too many and I was rather drunk lol).


No comments: