29.5.07

It's time to Gush

Yes Lasie, after 7 months I am now going to gush ..

So I have something to say, that I have never been able to say before, so now I can. I love him .. and he loves me back .. and when he says it, I believe him with all my heart. I've been in other relationships before, but this is so different, special .. all I want to do is make him happy cos I live for his smile.

Boy, I Lovee Ju!

Ok, enough of that lol, yesterday i went to work at 7am. Early for a Monday I know but the centre is entered into some call centre competition and we came in early to give the break out room a good scrubbing over. I managed to make it through the cleaning session and most of the day, but at about 2pm I had to come home cause I was coughing my lungs out and feeling horrible. I stayed home today too, although I am feeling better this stoopid cough will not stop, and my tummy hurts from it and to top it all off I've got period cramps .. booo

No comments: