19.5.07

Surprises are fun

After going for a haircut yesterday arvo I went to pick up Krisa from Chaddy and we went to Ringwood for lunch and to Inacoma so she could look at some phatties. Silly girl ended up spending like $500 but oh well lol. Came home, had a quick change and headed out to the city to meet Lasie. Had dinner at Automatic at Crown (they have the BEST carbonara there .. loveee it) and while we were eating Lasie was busting to find out where we were taking her. We finally broke the news that we had tickets to Keith Urban and she looked a little disspointed but said 'it's ok as long as we're together having fun' while me and Krisa were giggling.

Did a little shopping then grabbed a taxi to Melbourne Park. As we were driving up to the venu lasie see's a tent and grabs my leg going 'OMG is that a tent??' to which me an Krisa reply 'Yeh Varakai is on at the same time, but when we went to get tickets it was all sold out, so it was a choice of Keith Urban or the ballet' which Lasie accepted but said she wanted to take a photo of the tent anyway.

As we walked up the path towards Vodafone arena Krisa took the tickets out of her bag and showed them to Lasie who started screaming lol. We got her soooo good!! Varakai it was .. we manager to keep the secret for 6 weeks and omg it was SO GOOD. To be honest I don't have words to describe how amazing and fantastic it really was. We were 4 rows from the front and to the left side of the stage .. the costumes and makeup are awesome, the tricks and gymnastics were amazing and there's so many things going on on the stage at each time you just don't know where to look and as we were so close you could see the expressions on the faces of the performers. I recomment everyone to go it really is the best thing I have ever seen!!

Today I dragged Dhillon to go to the museum with me. We had brekki on Brunswick St first and I did my first parallell parking since I got my licence .. and I did it with ease lol. The museum was really a lot better than what I was expecting. I wanted to go as I haven't been to the new one and it really was very interesting, and I think Dhillon found it better than what he expected!

No comments: