I have taken out my tongue piercing, for good. As I'm sick it's been annoying me when I cough, but a few months ago I noticed that the gum behind one of my bottom teeth had receded and I'm pretty sure that it's from the bottom ball of the bar-bell constantly rubbing on the part of my mouth. That's made my teeth a bit sensitive, plus I'm not a teeny bopper anymore and not many people know or remember that I have the piercing cos I don't usually poke my tongue out.
I did ask Dhillon for his opinion before taking it out lol and he was OK with it. I don't think a little ball makes that much difference to you-know-what. Tongue feels funny on the top of my mouth and I wonder if it will make me talk any different. The hole will heal up mostly overnight so can't change my mind.
1 comment:
That means I'll be able to kiss your betterer!
But don't tell Dhillon! He might get jealous! :-O
Post a Comment