This morning at work I logged into Ticketek and patiently waited for 9 o'clock to come around so I could purchase Armin Van Buuren tickets for me and hunyo. It got to 8:55 so I started refreshing the page and in the refresh time from 9:00 to 9:01, first release tickets had SOLD OUT!!!!!!! I was shocked to say the least, but I kept on refreshing and managed to get second release, Dhillon's friend's managed to get third release and it's probably sold out by now. I'm so glad we got them!
At the gym this evening I saw the definition of ba-donk-a-donk (Subway advertisement) in front of my very eyes. We have a station in the circuit that is a boxing man, so a torso that you punch. This lady was having a go, giving him a good pummelling to the belly with her back facing towards me. She was wearing leggings and she was not skinny, not huge but there was an ass and a half in those leggings, along with her undies that seemed to be cutting right into her butt flab. As she was punching away her butt and thighs were bouncing up and down, side to side, and as I was watching I couldn't help seeing it in slow motion, disgusting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment