22.4.08

Hi

Mm no decisions on my job future made as yet. Still need to go in and chat to the manager of the position I have been offered. It turns out my redundancy package along with my final pay and accrued annual leave pay out will be around $14,000 after tax. I must admit this is a big motivating factor as I could move out, if not use the money as a deposit on a house of my own.

Friday night Dhillon and I went to watch Street Kings, the new Kenau Reeves movie, at Knox. We got there early so had dinner at Grill'd. They have OK burgers but really yummy chips!! The movie was really good.

Saturday night was miss Tahlea's hens dinner at Fiesta Mexican restaurant in South Yarra. We had a buffet of salsa and chips, nachos, rice and beef, burritos, and I forget the other one, something with chicken. Was great and heaps of food for only $25! After we ate Tahlea got to pop a piñata which was fun and had some lollies in it. I think Tahlea and her friends went out after but Kelly and I were so stuffed we left after dinner.

No comments: