Got some time to write an entry before I head off to combat class at gym. Friday after work I went to pick up Krisa from work at 5pm. I waited and waited .. she didn’t come out of the building. It got to 10 past 5 so I called her. Where was she? 2 minutes from her house, she got a lift home .. d’oh. I went to pick her up and we drove over to Chadstone for dinner at Nudle. We had a quick wander through the new section of the centre before going into AMF for her bowling fundraiser night. We played 3 games and I won a little trophy for ‘almost getting 100’ hehe.
Saturday, Krisa, Dhillon and I went into the city to go to the Dali exhibition at the gallery. When we got there at 2.30 the line was pretty long so we went shopping and had dinner. We came back around 5.30 and the line was still rather long. While I was waiting for Krisa to go to the bathroom, I overheard a couple talking about how they had lined up for 3 hours, only to spend an hour and a half in the exhibition itself. After hearing that we decided to give it a miss and head home. Krisa tried to go again later in the evening, but there were ever more people then so unfortunately she missed out.
Sunday morning daylight savings started. Ninja always wakes me up at 7am on the weekends, Sunday she woke me up at 7.55, so I went back to sleep assuming my clock was correct .. it wasn’t .. and I had to be somewhere at midday. I got up at 11 and had a rushed shower and dressing and jumped into the car and onto the Eastlink to get to Krisa’s house. Turns out I got there at 12, but I didn’t have to rush as Trang and Mai were running late as well.
Krisa and I walked up to the Dingley market with Jasper, arriving around 1. Luckily we got there then as Sheryl was almost sold out of cupcakes! We selected our sweet and Sheryl put them aside for us while we grabbed a hot dog. The girls then turned up then so we had a chat and a wander around the market. By this time it was 2-ish so we went for a late lunch at Glen Waverley before heading home. Hoefully we can make out meet more often, however that means Krisa and I would have to head west-ward sometimes :O
11 comments:
hey! heading westward is not a bad thing... :D so much fun, hope we can do it again... december market here we come! bi monthly or monthly? have we decided ?
Aww I wish I could've joined you girls for lunch afterwards - I just had to deliver some more cupcakes =( and I also had 3-4 hours sleep lol. The next market day is a twilight market on a Friday night before Christmas. OMG I just realised it's nearly xmas...arggh where did the year disappear to?
Anyway we should organise a dinner sometime..maybe west ward - haven't eaten in Footscray in ages!!
Hahaha me and Mizz Mai were really lucky too that Sheryl still had cupcakes left for us.
Twilight will be a pleasant change =)
hehe $2.50 pork rolls? havent had one of them in yeeears .. do they go with cupcakes? :D
haha yeh pork rolls do go with cupcakes... just have a coconut juice or something sweet to wash it down. :D
twightlight market sounds good... although i'm going to be working ALOT during christmas... christmas functions and all...
sheryl u said the friday before christmas? is that the 18th or actual xmas day... surely they wouldn't have a market xmas day. :Z
dinner soon fo sho. shotgun organise! :) footscray @ mizz cupcakes request... can't wait!
Yay can't wait for dinner meet, I heard the Com Bo Luc Lac (that diced beef & tomato rice) is really good in Foots and they serve it with lemon, pepper & salt dip which is different to springy.
You'll have to take us to the best restaurant footscray has to offer Mizz Mai hehe.
Oh yes you are correct...twilight market is on Friday 18th starts at 5pm till 9pm.
Oh I heard there's this guy named Paolo that sells his cupcakes at the Footscray Market on Saturdays at a filo market. Has anyone tried them? I'm just surprised that guys can be into baking cupcakes just as girls...His catch phrase is "Taste the Love". I have to force my bf to bake with me muahaha.
pork rolls with extra mayo and pate rule.
i'm hungry
this makes me hungry too...
OH EM GEE. I LOVE PORK BUNS WITH EXTRA MAYO AND PATE! :D:D
will definitely definitely organise this!
and no, i hav not tried paolo's taste the love cupcakes... i'd actually be quite scared. it's probably full of drugs and the love is when he rapes u... *wide eyes*
gahhhh
Let's go to the beach in Summer... I'm hanging hard.
Oh and I bought a pork roll last week. They're like $4 now O.o!!
rip off lol .. im not a fan of the beach, us white ppl have to wear suncream n stuff
Post a Comment