4 to go, not that I’m counting or anything ;) Friday evening Krisa and I were going to go with Mai and crew into Silk Road for drinks. As we are on a diet we decided it probably wasn’t a good idea to go and drink so we passed up that and instead went to watch movies at Eastland. We saw Whip It which was pretty funny. There were heaps of teeny boppers in the cinema and they were talking a bit through the movie. It was annoying but then I remember back to when I was a TB and doing the same stuff so I could deal with it.
Saturday I did the usual, laundry and netball .. we lost, but good fun. We played inside and it was so stuffy and sweaty, at least the girls in this team were nice. In the evening I hung out at home watching TV and movies.
Today Kelly came over around lunch time for a couple of hours. She is going to stay at my house and look after Ninja while Krisa and I are in Perth next weekend. At around 2 my mum came and we went to Eastland to watch Fame. I enjoyed it, I like Kherrington!
Krisa and I are currently on day 5 of the kick start soup diet, not to lose weight, but to get us into a good eating pattern. My problem is portion size, food is so yummy I just keep eating until I get a belly ache. I didn’t like the soup so I have made my vegies into a salad instead, same principle though. Tuesday is the last day :)
3 comments:
We didn't end up going that night to Silk road either... ended up at a restaurant at Fed Square... we were quite over dressed lol
Oh and this soup diet looks a lot more tantalising than the lemon detox one you were on last time.
haha yeh it is, heaps easier to stick to as well
Post a Comment