Bay you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you, but I can’t right now so bay kiss me thru da phone, see you later on ..
1 week down, 5 to go
Took Dhillon and Raj to the airport last Monday for their flights to India. I miss him, but he’s been online almost every day for a few minutes so it’s ok. Sounds like he’s having a great time and being spoiled to death by his family.
Wednesday I was lucky enough to catch a cold which turned out to be pretty bad. Woke up on Thursday morning and could not bring myself to get to work. Ended up having Friday off as well, spent time curled up on the couch watching TV, coughing and blowing out about 50 litres of snot.
Saturday I went to watch the girls play netball, then Krisa came to my house to get ready to go to Lucy’s engagement. Lovely Krisa had dropped past OMG Treats on the way to netball so had some of Sheryl’s Cupcakes ( www.cupcakecentral.com.au ) to snack on while getting ready. Drove the hour to get to Lucy’s new house in Kings Park. She was late to her own party, typical. There was heaps of food and drink and she looked like she was having a great time with her hubby to be. We left at 9 for the long drive home.
Sunday I relaxed most of the day, but did go for an hour walk in the afternoon. Lucky me I found $20 on the street! 10 days left till Krisa and my Perth holiday. Mel has made up an itinery for us so I think it will be a fun filled weekend!
5 comments:
can't wait for your updates on perth! don't worry love your man will be back in your arms soon enough!
i'm craving some more of sheryl's cupcakes... perhaps she needs to begin distribution in the west ;)
Awwww so cute! Don't worry Dhillon! I will look after Clare! Please bring me back some Indian sweets - the one with edible foil perhaps? I hope he knows which one I'm talking about.
Can't wait for PERTH!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
I love finding money on the ground. My friend's mum use to say if you pick them up, it's bad karma cuz the world will always restore its harmony and balance.
Bull I say.
meh, i lost $50 once so each small amount I find until I reach 50 is my karma hehe .. i'm up to $30 now
HAHAHHAHAHA!! I've lost money too.
Nice answer... I wish I was witty enough to come up with it... it's way too late to give my friend's mum that comeback line now.
Post a Comment