11.10.10

October

Friday after work I met up with Robyn and her friend Tim at Federation Square to see the Tim Burton Exhibition. They had both been before but for me it was the first time. The pictures and articles were amazing, right from his early work you could see his twisted sense of humour. My favourite movie of his so far has been Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, although Beetlejuice is high up on the list too. It was awesome, I was so glad I made it before the exhibition closed on Sunday. After sightseeing we had dinner at Feddish before Tim dropped me off home. Dhillon had been out at a work dinner but came by in the evening and stayed over for the first time in the new place!

Saturday I dropped Dhillon off to his car which he had left parked at work. I then made my way out to netball, which we unfortunately lost. Once I got home from netball I showered and headed out to Suzanna’s for her housewarming parry. We had a BBQ on the rooftop of her place before making our way over the road to The Glenferrie. We all had a few drinks and enjoyed the DJ and the live band, not at the same time though! I caught a taxi home at around 1.30am.

Yesterday I took Reggie to Blackburn to get it washed at the place next to Dhillon’s temple. They do such an awesome job, washed inside and out in 30 min for $40. I had a cup of tea while I was waiting. When my car was done I went over to Mum’s to check out an old bookshelf she said I could have. Turns out it was perfect and I snapped it up. Robyn was also at Mum’s so we all went out for lunch at Enrik’s. I had a smoked salmon salad which was yummo! In the afternoon I came home and did some more cleaning and organising of the place. We are almost there :)

No comments: