31.10.10

October

Happy Halloween and also happy birthday to my Dad! This weekend has been a pretty quiet one spent on the couch with the Foxtel.

That being said on Saturday I drove out to Hoppers Crossing to pick up the newest resident of the flat … he is yet to be named but super cute, friendly, smootchie and mischievous. Ninja doesn’t really know what has hit her and has spent most of her time under my bed. She will come out soon enough, it’s expected to take one or two weeks for cats to become friends.

0_IMAG0023[1] 0_IMAG0026[1]

Saturday evening Dhillon and I walked to Melbourne Central and watched The Town which stars Ben Affleck. It was pretty good, for that kind of movie. Afterwards we grabbed a bottle of wine and spent the evening with the kitten and the TV, whilst trying to convince Ninja to come out and play.

Today Dhillon and I went to Shang Hai Dumplings for lunch and then relaxed on the couch until it was time for him to go home.

No comments: