Friday after work I had organised to pick up Robyn from work. It took me almost 45 minutes to get from my place to Market St … goddamn city peak hour traffic. Seems even worse on a Friday, luckily I only have to walk to work! Once I picked Robyn up we made our way to Westfield Doncaster to do some shopping. I had seen a pretty dress at Myer in the city but they didn’t have my size and I was hoping Myer Doncaster would have it. Unfortunately they didn’t but I ended up buying something from Target. I had some Spudbar for dinner before dropping Robyn off and making my way home.
On Saturday I returned the keys for my old place to the Real Estate Agent before meeting up with someone at Ringwood Genesis Gym to transfer my membership over. I dropped by Mum’s house to get changed for netball and scoffed a small lunch there. At netball we played outside in the sun and then rain. We lost by 1 goal which was annoying, the scores were low though 11-10 which shows it was a good game. After netball I picked up Dhillon and we came back to my place to get ready for his work function. Robyn and Marty came by in their taxi to pick us up at about 7 and we all hopped out at the RACV Centre. The event was held on level 17 which is the function room. There were drinks and finger food to start off with. I was mid-way through scoffing a spring roll when Chinmay came over to say the CEO wanted to meet me. After making sure I had no food stuck in my teeth I went over to meet Melissa, she said she was very happy to meet me and see that I really did exist. She also said I need to get Dhillon to stop working such long hours … I try. Dinner was either lamb or chicken, I had the lamb and a platter of desserts and chocolates. The wine and champagne was flowing and the dancing was just starting when Dhillon and I left to head to a birthday party. The birthday was for Dhillon’s friend Ralph. He had booked a room at Silk Road where we enjoyed some yum-cha style food and a few more drinks. Dhillon made me walk home in my heels and couldn’t understand why I wasn’t too happy about it!
Sunday Dhillon and I booked in our accommodation in Daylesford next month for our anniversary. We are staying at Balconies bed and breakfast and I am going to book us in for some spa time and a massage. Can’t wait :) In the afternoon I drove Dhillon home before spending the rest of the afternoon and evening on the couch!
No comments:
Post a Comment