25.10.06

The Dream

And oh what a perfect dream it was. I woke up about 3am this morning cos my phone was beeping at me to put it on the charger. As i was laying flat out on my belly to get back to sleep, I slowly slipped into dream world. One minute it was me in bed ..

.. next minute he was lying next to me. I could hear him breathing and as I rolled over he woke up. He propped himself up on one elbow and smiled down at me with his gorgeous brown eyes and those long lashes (lol I'm tring to be descriptive ok?). He leant in to kiss me .. and mm his lips were so soft, the kiss so perfect. And so the dream continuted on, we got up and went on our merry way .. he was my bf, holding my hand, arm around my shoulder .. perfection.

Then I woke up. I saw him today .. I think I'm attracted .. and when I asked how I should prompt him to make the first move (cause I never will), this is the advice I got:

sowing ur seeds sunshine! says:
b like me, ask him if he wants to see the undies ur wearing
sowing ur seeds sunshine! says:
n show him that ur not wearing any undies at all! lol
м O o ت‎ says:
LOOL
м O o ت ‎says:
lol i almost choked on my water then
sowing ur seeds sunshine! says:
it always gets the men
sowing ur seeds sunshine! says:
seductive yet still tasteful

No comments: