Friday after work we went to play mini golf with workmates. Left the building at 630, got to the venue about 715, Brad got lost and the other boys were late lol. Was ment to go watch movies with Lasie, but we didn't tee off until 730, and with 7 people to play it was going to take us longer than 1 hour to play the 18 holes. I think Brad won, I came second last and Dhillon last lol. After we went to go eat at Glenny, except Dave and Cat got lost apparantly so just me n Dhillon went to eat at Airstream, and then home.
Yesterday went to Glenny again, this time with Winda to Shine. Was funny, we ran out of things to talk about while we were sitting there lol. After I went to hang out at her place until Ben came to pick her up to go Bubble. Today, I went for a 2 hour walk. The sun was so nice, perfect temperature, just a bit too windy and my legs r twitching now.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment