Sunday night I was busy preparing my green and fruit salad for our HR lunch on Monday. I also made some fruit salad for my Sunday night desert. As I was eating the fruit my belly bloated and expanded like a mf. I've never seen my belly that huge before and I was dreading the farts I knew would be coming soon lol.
The farts came, and the runny poop, and vomiting .. uh oh, I'm pretty sick. But it didn't stop once my belly was empty, I was chucking evey half hour, my tummy was in the most painful cramps I have ever felt and I had blood in my poop. So at 330 am mum took me off to the hospital. They put me onto a drip and gave me some drugs to stop the vomiting and cramps. The also gave me 3 litres of liquid into my veins and took some poop samples.
Turns out I have gastro with the possibility of a worse infection. They took a culture which I have to go to my doctor tomorow to find out if I need antibiotics. Stayed in hospital for about 6 hours, I managed to eat a toast today, and lots of gastrlyte which tatses grose but keeps my electrolyte levels up. Not going to work tomoro ad I'm still weak. Such a drainer .. I recon I;ve been sick for 2 months now.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment