2.10.06

I have PMS

Ok, most of you wouldn't know, but I've been on the pill for the last 8 years or so and have recently decided to stop taking it for a while. I don't need it cos it is day 806 lol. So now I am due for my first real period for 8 years. Now if you're male let me explain..

When a woman is on the pill she still has a period as such every month, however the pill prevent her from ovulating, so even though there is blood, no egg was released meaning a whole lot of hromones are not released as well. As this is my first period being off the pill, I have these hormones in me for the first time in a long long time and I feel like shit!

Last night I had SO much trouble trying to sleep, tossing and turning. This morning and pretty much all day have felt nauseated, but I've managed to force feed myself so it's ok. I'm bloated like a MF my tummy looks twice its normal size and I've been abit down. *boohoo* Sometimes it sux being a girl lol.

On another note, my workmate just got back from a holiday with her bf and she is engaged!! Her ring is GORGEOUS! Looks about 1 carat's worth of square cut diamonds, set in white gold. Pretty pretty.

And finally ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMO! s2

No comments: