Friday night after work we went to Sodarock Cafe on Chapel St with work ppl. They are a 50's style diner with the associated food. The burgers were huge, but cos I haven't got my full appetite back yet, I had chicken nuggets. A couple of the waitresses did some poofy lil dance .. they really looked like they didn't want to be there lol. The food looked good though and the price was reasonable. Dhillon drove me in his BMW .. his driving is OK although I think I have whiplash now haha.
Yesterday I lay around like a vegetabel all day. I'm still feeling weak and wussy from the gastro so I didn't really expect to do much anyway. Today went to Powerhouse and bought some blank CD's and DVD's and ended up buying Memoirs of a Geisha on DVD which I watched this afternoon.
Tomorrow, Monkey (Sov) starts at my work. Yay for him lol. Hope he likes it seeing as all the trouble I went to to get him the job lol. =P
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment