2009, the year of … I dunno, 2009? Hehe. What did you all get up to last night? In the morning I had work but we finished at 1pm so I dropped by Eastland on the way home. Had a nanna nap from about 2:30 to 5 and then get ready to head off to the city.
Drove to Dhillon’s and we caught the train arriving just in time for the family fireworks at 9:15. Hopped on the tram and headed down to Telstra Dome for Sensation White. Lined up for about 5 minutes before heading in. The set up was awesome, the music was rocking, not the best but not too bad either. The line up for the bar was horrible and the line for the toilets was shocking. I ended up only peeing twice during the night and by the time we got home at 7:30 I was busting so bad my bladder was hurting and I could have quite easily peed my pants. I went straight, just a couple of drinks and a energy drink. I was ready to leave at 4:30 but Dhillon and Bob wanted to stay to the end so I had no choice. I feel scattered today and feet are sore.
Best part of 2008? Can’t really pinpoint one, I’m glad I have a new job, I like it at Skilled. Dhillon and I made it to 2 years, still going strong, moved out of home ..
Aspirations for 2009? Keep learning as much as possible at work, keep a healthy diet and going to the gym, try to be more patient when Dhillon is being a typical male, make new friends and keep the old ones close .. and to stay happy :)
1 comment:
don't worry chum I plan on sticking around!
queenscliff here i come!!!
*snorkel snorkel*
xoxo
~kd
Post a Comment