21.1.09

Red

Jogging is hard and men are perverts lol. I only jogged about half my usual walking block. To walk takes 40 minutes, half jogging took me 30 minutes and it was hard work. I have had a cold shower and my face is still red .. maybe sunburn?

Healthy eating is going well, been having lots of salads with fish or chicken, sandwiches at work for lunch, yoghurt and fruit for snacks. I’m rather proud of myself. I have even bought lunch, last Friday I had Asian style vegies and chicken, today i had a chicken foccacia.

Friday evening I drove down to Krisa’s to meet her new baby puppy Jasper. He is very cute and super tiny and was rather happy playing and running around. We were meant to go out to eat but ended up at Southland shopping centre where I bought a small handbag and a new camera. I am rather in love with my Canon Ixus 90IS and happy I bought it. Dhillon is going to give me some money for it and call it my birthday gift.

Saturday I spent the day cleaning the house and weeding the garden in preparation for my first inspection. I got an ‘excellent’ result by the way.

In the evening Krisa and Winda came to pick me up and we drove out to Crown to watch Bride Wars. Comment of the day came from Krisa while driving on Eastlink/Eastern Freeway:

“Do I go straight?”

After the movie we headed to Automatic for dinner. After a 20 minute wait we were shown to a table and ordered a drink and some food. I ordered the Tandoori chicken salad which wasn’t really a salad .. it was chicken, rice, papadums and some cucumber slices. After dinner we stopped in at The Chocolate Box and bought some of their gourmet chocolates before going to Cafe Cervo for coffee .. which turned into coffee and desert. The desert was REALLY good, home made chocolate mousse and tiramisu .. yum.

Sunday Dhillon came over and we went to Eastland to try and pick out some new glasses frames for me. I tried on heaps and liked a few but haven’t made a decision yet. I have my eye test tomorrow at OPSM but I probably won’t get frames from there as all they seem to have these days is designer brands which are super expensive and cos I’m so blind my lenses are expensive too so I don’t really want to be paying almost a grand for one pair of glasses…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEHEHEHEH!!!

I was having a very blonde moment ok!!!