27.1.09

Ninja!

Friday evening I drove out to Alison’s house to pick up my new little kitten Ninja. He is super cute and loves biting my toes and ankles!

151 155

In the evening Dhillon and I dressed up and headed into the city to go to Silk Road for his friend’s going away party. It was my first time at this venue and It was beautiful .. only thing was the ‘sugar daddy’ crowd. Lots of older peeps, from women in their 30’s with boobies squished up and out to men in their 50’s picking up said women. Despite this I had a  nice time although the drinks were a bit on the expensive side.

Saturday we bought Ninja some toys and spent the day playing with him.

Sunday I got up early and Krisa and I were off to Melbourne Park for a day of tennis action. We watched the legends doubles match to start off with, the Woodies vs Mark Phillipousis and Henri Leconte. They were having a great time clowning around and and one point Leconte even got one of the line umpires up to play. We watched only the first set as it was WAY too hot.

138 139

After this we went to the garden area to sit in the shade and cool down. We met up with Krisa’s mum and Krisa’s work friends for some food and then wandered over to the practice court. We were wondering why there were so many people around .. and that was because Rafael Nadal was there having a hit. We got to watch him up close along with Jo Wilfred Tsonga a bit later .. best part of the day by far. We also wanted to watch the Williams match but the queues to get in were insane. Lucky I didn’t get sunburnt, except for the part in my hair lol

163 173

Monday I spent the day with Ninja again and in the evening went to the Nunawading Australia Day fireworks with Dhillon, Raj and Manisha.

No comments: