7.3.06

How many chances does one person deserve ..?

This one person, who shall remain nameless and genderless, fukked up .. And the fukked up bad. Ok, so they apologized, although I dunno if you could call a random msg on msn an apology, but anyway, they apologized .. And then ignored me for days .. They were online, I was online however I was not going to make the first move.. (strike 1)

So then I got sick of that so I msg'd them to hang out and they didn't have any money, however said they'd love to hang out the following weekend .. Again I was ignored all week, both online . However its not my place to make the first move all the fkn time (strike 2)

It got to the Friday of the following weekend, no contact since the previous weekend, and again I bit the bullet and made the first move, again I got a 3 word reply and nothing more .. No mention of hanging out .. No reason as to why they have not made contact .. Ignored again (strike 3)

Now, I have heard along the grapevine this person is not in a happy frame of mind lately .. However this is no excuse to ignore someone they once said was their bestfriend, someone they told they always had trouble keeping their friends .. Someone who would be here for them, as a shoulder to cry on (that would be me)

To this person I am talking about .. I don't understand why ur not talking to me, and to be honest I'm starting not to care .. Its becoming apparent you don't want to be my friend anymore as you cant even make the effort to talk to me .. So you know what .. I'm sick of being the one to make the first move .. If you want to talk to me, explain why u've been acting like an idiot, u know where to find me .. I want to know why, but until then, don't expect me to msg u at all .. I wont cry if you don't.

No comments: