omg today I went for my lunch break around 330 and when I came outside the building there was a guy in a skyline driving up the road .. As he drove past me he whistled out the window, so I looked and he was an ugly fat wog lol so I looked away n kept walking
he drove up the street a bit further and reverse parked on the opposite side of the street to me .. As I came level with his car he was still perfecting his parking, u know going backwards n forwards to make sure you're in the parking spot right .. He saw me coming and yells out the window 'hey baby' .. I just looked, the looked away n kept walking .. N then I hear this CRACK
the loser had rolled his precious lil skyline into the car behind him BAHAHAHAHA suck
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment