13.3.06

She's back

So work today wasn't so bad .. Only did a 5hr shift but still got paid a full 8hrs ^_^ but the aircon was on .. And because the center was practically empty it was freeeezing lol and and I got home in time for housewives!! Woo

Yesterday when I cleaned my room I moved my bed and stuff around and also move in a cupboard from the computer room to my room .. So I was doing a while of full on pushing and shoving and now my thighs are SO sore .. Last time I got sore thighs was from sex .. I didn't get no sex this time =[

My Judy is now back with me lol .. Such a silly understanding, we're gonna hopefully hang out on the weekend like a lesbian couple (NO we're not really lesbian .. i like boys lol)


Oh and I lup JT .. just bcos hehe

No comments: