6.3.06

Oh my gad

aiii I have to work on Monday, labor day public holiday .. For 10 hours *waa waa* .. But double pay hehehe so I guess it's worth it in a way .. And also our opening hours r changing from 1015-1900 to 1015-2000 .. Only an extra hour, but *boo hoo* lol

well, when I got home mum had a cooked a roast, yum yum, too bad I wasn't so hungry =\ .. okbye

I'm busy throwing hints that he keeps missing
don't wanna have to think about it, wanna kiss
and everything about it but he's too distant
I wanna feel his body, I cant resist it
I know my hidden looks can be deceiving
but how obvious should a girl be
I was taken by the early conversation piece
and I really like the way that he respects me
if ur ready for me boy
u betta push the button n let me know
b4 I catch the wrong idea and go
ur gonna miss the freak that I control
- push the button - sugababes

No comments: