today I was meant to go movies with Judy and vinh .. Judy disappeared (probly with her boyfriend ooooh) haha so it was just me and vinh .. We watched 'when a stranger calls' and it was REALLY shit, like don't waste your money .. It was so bad
then we went to lygon St to eat, I had ngnoccie (fk I dunno how to spell it lol) .. Its kinda hard to eat at the moment cos food stings the piercing, but I also keep biting the back of the stud cos I'm not used to it yet hehe .. My bottom lip is swollen so its like fully FAT haha
sold winda my old fone .. yay I'm $200 richer now .. Can pay off my phats LOL
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment