11.6.07

Armin Van Buuren

Armin was rocking! Was amazing to see the whole of Vodafone arena filled up with people in white! Almost every single rocker was wearing white which was surprising. I was set for a night of boring old trace but was pleasantly surprised with his style and actually raved for a good 3 or 4 hours. I didn't pop, just a few drinks .. Dhillon loved it! He was having the time of his life, bouncing round like a kid on speed (even though he only drank as well). When we got home at 6am he was still pumped and didn't want to sleep, but by that time I was exhausted so I forced him to bed haha.

Normally I sleep flat out on my belly but lately he's been resfuing to let me lie flat, instead sponing from behind and holding me on my side in a big warm hug. I must say it really is the best way to fall asleep, although I don't sleep as deeply as I would on my belly .. but I still love it ^_^ This morning we fell asleep, tight in his arms but facing each other .. different but so cosy! Hehe :D

No comments: