3.6.07

Sometime it feels like I have no life

For the past 3 or 4 weekends Dhillon has had things to do which for whatever reason I couln't come with him .. and the purpose of this blog is not to whinge about that. I have no problems with him going out without me, I trust him and he needs some time with the boys, or it is family commitements and he spends all his other time with me. Please don't think I am complaining about that. But for these past 4 Saturday nights and Sundays I have literally sat on my ass in front of the TV and done nothing but stare at the screen. Why is it that I don't have anyone to just hang out and kill time with? These days that Dhillon is busy why don't I have things to do? Do I have no friends? .. or maybe ones who are too lazy to come this far without a good reason? I'm so sick of being at home alone .. doing nothing. I'm young, I'm not married, there's no kids so I should be out doing things .. or at home talking to someone or watching a DVD but I'm not. It's lonely being here by myself weekend after weekend .. whoever reads this .. ask me to come out for coffee .. come over to watch a movie .. someone? Please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude u aint alone! I am in the exact same place right now. No friends and a boyfriend I am lucky to see once a month! It's such a lonely, miserable existence. All i do is sit infront of the computer, do work and cry! I may as well be 50 for the lack of life i have!!
Time to change things (at least for one week!) Wot r u doing next Sat nite?! Im wanting to go out dancing(prolly wit all my invisible friends!), since i haven't stepped foot in a club or pub all year and im friggin sick of bein a loser! Ur welcome to come..I actually have no idea of details but yeh haha