17.6.07

I should

Be cleaning .. but I'm procrastinating lol. Thursday night we went to watch Oceans 13 which was really very good. Friday we went for coffee and wedges and SHREK THE 3RD which was even better!! Haha. Yesterday he came with me to visit my dad and we went to look at some pretty houses out in that area and then had Nando's for lunch at watched Apocalypto on DVD.

So just an update on the diet .. last time I weighed in I was at ** kilos haha sif I'm gonna write it here, but I've lost about 7 kilos which is cool. Awards night is in 3 weeks so apart from this weekend I'm trying not to break diet at all so I can still fit into my size 10 dress by the time the night comes around.

Now I must clean (but I probably wont until this afternoon haha)

No comments: