Hi there lol. Friday afternoon we had a mini offsite for our team. It was a chance to do some team building and business planning away from the normal interruptions at work. We went to Box Hill RSL for lunch (I broke my diet in a bad but yummy way lol) and had a meeting room down stairs to have our session. It was really great to have a chance just to get away from everything n do some good team work. After we gate crashed the Big Pond managers team outing and had a drink or two with them, came home about 7.
Saturday took Dhillon his lunch to work and hung out with him for a few hours. His sister was sick and in hospital during the week, she's ok now, and Saturday was the first time we had spent more than 30 seconds together. He came over after work for a quicky .. which turned into a longey lol. Krisa and Lasie came over to watch a couple of DVD's and scoff some popcorn. They left around 1:30am n I was ready to hit the hay lol.
Today went to watch Fantastic 4 with Dhillon and his sister. It was the first official meeting lol and she's very cute and shy .. so it was 3 shy ppl out together so there was not so much exciting conversation. It was hard to watch the movie without holding his hand .. I've only been introduced as a friend so far hehe but it's ok. She seems cool and looks very young (she's 18).
Coming up this week is HONEY, the night DJ Linx is organising. If you feel like coming down it's at The Motel on Wednesday night, Linx guestlist. Sbhold be good, I've been haning out for some drunken RnB. This weekend will be super clean up of the house as I'm heading home in less than 2 weeks! 3 months goes by so very quickly.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment