7.6.07

Hi there

Mm what's been going on since my last depressed blog lol. Dhillon and I had a huge ass fight on Monday evening which, although we were talking within a few hours, didn't really feel right until Wednesday .. and I'm still waiting on my makeup sex .. oops I mean hug lol. It sucked but you gotta go through the bad times to appreciate the good times huh. s2 you boy.

Mm what else, I was sick last week which I didn't really blog about but ended up having a day off work with a cough, sore throat and fever. The cough is still hanging around and I've got abs of steel from the coughing action lol.

Found an Armin Van Buuren ticket hehe. In fact we went from having none to now having 6 hahaha. 2 of those are going to Dhillon's frend Sid and we are gonna sell the 2 spares on the door. Now I just gotta find some white clothes.

Yeah that's about all. Robyn I read your comment and I'd love to come out but remember I'm on my P's (so no drinkies unless we taxi it somewhere) and I dun wanna stay out past 2 or 3am really cos I got a big nite on Sunday. Let me know lady!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was goin for taxis. Stay tuned.