- I only got to work out once, my sister is unemployed ATM and I'm doing 1015-1900 shifts at work, so I cant exercise in the morning cos she's asleep, and by the time I get home there's no motivation cos its so late and I'm hungry and there's good stuff on TV and people online to chat to >.<
- I got stood up in the worst way yesterday, and yes I'm fkn pissed off about it and there better be a fkn good reason
- I'm sick =[ I got a stoopid cold and now my nose is all stuffy and I spent last night tossing and turning trying to breath
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment