Valentines day ^_^ hope you all received something special, whether it be the most expensive gift or a simple I love you from a friend
now enuf of that .. I've decided I hate people, females in particular lol .. There's this girl at work who is so loud and full of herself .. She's rude to the customers and just logs off the phones and walks away whenever she feels like it, or whenever her frends have their breaks .. She's just GRR lol I dunno wat words to use .. Ok so maybe I don't hate people .. Just her and a couple of others at work.
I was listening to a song today usher - you don't have to call .. 'you don have to call, its ok girl, cos imma be allrite tonite' .. Made me think of that guy who chat me up at bubble on my bday party w/end .. I meant it when I said it was just a random kiss at a club, however its kind of, I dunno, it kind of hurts that I haven't heard from him since I msg'd him on friendster .. Its like he saw my fotos and thought 'wtf have I got myself into' .. I didn't pass the daylight test -.- *boo hoo*
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment