23.2.06

Fave new makeup heheh













Here we have Napoleon auto pilot pre-foundation primer. Costs about $45 but it's so worth it. Dunno how I lived without it hehe. You put it on after your moisturizer and it makes your skin so soft and smooth, then when you apply your foundation, it goes on perfectly every time.

Then we have jemma glisten .. It's not quite a lipstick, not quite a lip gloss. I have the shade called Venus. It paints on with a little brush and has a subtle shimmer which makes ur lips look sexy .. Makes me want to kiss myself in the mirror after I put it on hahaha.

Then L'Oreal Volume Shocking mascara. You put on the white bottom coat which makes ur lashes look longer. The black top coat you apply with a little comb and it makes ur lashes FAT as hehe.

No comments: