21.2.06

Momo's

So much for my good start to the week =\ .. I got abused and screamed at at work today .. This old fart, like his about 60, and u know how old ppl always think they're right and get cranky when u tell them they're not .. Yea well he works the afternoon shift and came in today and someone was sitting in the seat he was sitting in yesterday so he cracked it hard .. Came up to me and starts blabbing on about how someone is in his seat (which there is no such thing, we hot seat, the agents never sit in the same seat every day) and that its just not good enough and that I'm ridiculous cos I cant keep his seat free and the whole job is just stoopid and his going to leave .. So i asked him if he had asked a manager to assist him and he yelled at me that he hadn't n he doesn't see why he should, so I got up and got one of the managers to help him out who then took him to HR as he smelled like alcohol .. And he is no longer employed with us, thank god, dunno if he got fired or quit, don't really care

so that set me off for a shitty afternoon, then I fkn had to stay back 40 minutes cos there was an escalated call .. That's 1hr overtime this week and its only Tuesday .. Then I bought prawns from coles cos I was craving and when I got home I put too much cocktail sauce on it so it was too tangy >.<

BAH! i need a hug =[

No comments: