2.6.06

Are you symmetrical?

As I was looking in the mirror when I was doing my makeup this morning I noticed my ears look different to each other. This then promptem me to consider the rest of my body. My hair is thicker on one side of my head, but I think that's just cos I part it on the side. My eyes are deffinately different, one is lazy. My eyebrows are a different shape and grow differently. My lips are different from one side to the other as is my jawbone.

My neck is different, but thats because I have a crunched up vertabrae on the left. My boobs are slightly different sizes and one nipple sits a little lower than the other lol. One of my hips is a little different to the other, my ass cheeks, one is nicer than the other and my legs are shaped differently. One foot is bigger than the other and one of my hand is bigger than the other lol.

They say the more symmetrical you are, the more generally attractive you are .. *shrug*

No comments: